The Complex The Complex

Yeah.

Basically the best movie ever.

Halo-two-Elite responds:

0_0

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Effin Amazing!

Very well done flash. ALso greatly appreciated is the killer soundtrack, blue oyster cult especially. Great plot, great animation, great, great, great.....

Make Up Trouble Make Up Trouble

Good

I liked this animation, and I hope you plan on making more, Ivy.

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 2 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 2

Very well done

This was really good and makes me want to see the rest of your series. Your an extremely talented flash artist. Have you considered making games? I think you would do well.

rock the portal collab rock the portal collab

Wrong

Wow, Crazylegs. I think you got somthing backwards. Matt's anamation might not be the greatest I've seen on Newgrounds but I just watched your video and it was fairly bad. This is a very good music video. Speaking of which there is yet ANOTHER example of your incorrect statement. You created a Colaboration music video. This is not a Colaboration music video. And one more thing, when your jelous because someone creates somthing remotely similar to what you've created, you need to deal with it with true statements.

Matt-blethen responds:

LLLOOOOLLLL

Slipknot, Duality (MV) Slipknot, Duality (MV)

Finally

Jesus matt, thought you'd never get this done. Amazing job, just fix that freakin` link. Otherwise your movie is 100% gold.

Lock Hawk Down Part One Lock Hawk Down Part One

Excelent piece of work.

This is the best Lock movie I have ever seen. Truely a masterpiece, the drama, action, and war-epics were amazing.
I'm not saying any of the other Lock movies were bad, but this raises the bar. This really needs to be on the front page. I mean, just because the locks aren't liked by some of NG, shouldn't mean that such a masterpiece should be neglected.
The first person scene really set this one apart. Also, thefact that you aren't leaning to one side. When I fist saw this I thought that the locks would be kicking clock ass and it would just be an action flick like that, but it really wasn't. I commend you on amazing work. Hat's off.

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

Why?

Why did you kill it? You bastard, it was good, you got rfront page, and look what you've done!

Spider Chick Spider Chick

W00t! All my 5 r belong to this!

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it. Hehehehe, cum. Hehehe, cunt. Hehehe, Bob Dole.

Mek1985 responds:

juice balls

'Ol Pumpkinstink 'Ol Pumpkinstink

This isn't too great.

Let it stay because it's good amimation but othet than that...

SPLANKGY responds: